Your privacy is important to Union Haddiema Maghqudin. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Union Haddiema Maghqudin collects, and the ways in which Union Haddiema Maghqudin uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Union Haddiema Maghqudin may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including the IP address of the site that may have referred you to this site, your IP address, the Operating system that you may be using and the version and make of Browser. );]
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering as a member of Union Haddiema Maghqudin through the website; including your e-mail address, name, phone numbers, company, position, location, web address, services you may be interested in and your comments for the purposes of conducting a survey, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including your e-mail address, location, name and phone numbers.
- Any other information you sent to Union Haddiema Maghqudin.
Using personal information
Union Haddiema Maghqudin may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website.
- Supply to you services that you request.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Union Haddiema Maghqudin discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Union Haddiema Maghqudin may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Union Haddiema Maghqudin will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Union Haddiema Maghqudin will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Union Haddiema Maghqudin is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Union Haddiema Maghqudin
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Union Haddiema Maghqudin (Malta) – General Headquarters
“Dar Reggie Miller”, St. Thomas Street
Floriana FRN 1123